Hi Tony,

I STILL wouldn't want to leave AMERICA.  I would work within the system to change the laws and make it legal again.  That is the American way!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 11/4/2004 2:39:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Have you guys ever heard of Freedom of speech?
If you don't like our countries write of Freedom of speech maybe you should go elsewhere because there's nothing more American than speeking your mind without persecution.
I think River is very upset because the country just slapped her in the face because of her lifestyle.
I'm not saying it's right or wrong it's just different.
If the country said the disabled were limited to only marry another disabled person you guys might see it different because we're outcast as much as anyone.
I've seen people damn near run into walls fearing to actually come in contact with me.

I'm with you mark....what you said was REAL comp! assion n understanding - something the religious preach a lot of, but rarely practice!!

I've thought about this...what if the make ORAL SEX illegal???  It has been in many states years ago...i wouldn't have a sex life, and i've probably had better results than the conventional hop-on, pound, hop-off approach.

-tony