Bin hidden "was" a member of the Royal Family, a prince now dis-owned
by his family. Not sure what that really means to Arabs. If it is
like "Being dead" amongst many Native Americans, then only a fringe
element within the Royal family would have anything to do with him. It
has been exposed that somebody in the Royal family years back was
paying "protection money" to keep al Queda from launching attacks
within Saudi Arabia but that ended when the promise was broken.
The Royal family is now facing a problem they helped to create by
allowing Islamic Jihadist Clerics and Terrorists to go about their
business within their country for the past several decades. The
rewarding of families who's sons launched "Homicide bombings" in Israel
has tainted them with the blood of innocents.
So here we are fighting WWIII that nobody knows how long it will last.
Our enemy is a different type than we are use to fighting. The closest
thing was the kamikazee during the last WW, however they had the
Bushido Warriors code. This new "Virus" is like a cancer as it doesn't
care who it kills and has spread rapidly in the last 25 years.
bin hidden will meet Allah soon along with his followers. How soon?
Only time will tell.
Saudi Arabia may see a revolution due to its royal families extravegent
lifestyle and the blind eye they have regarding their own poor.
Stuntman

> Hi Stacy,
>
> Did you notice that on the tape of bin Laden, released just a few
days ago, he was wearing the Saud Royal Family robes?  Talk about
hidden messages, what about the obvious ones!

> With Love,
>
> CtrlAltDel aka Dave
>
> Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It has been said time and time again that Saudi Arabia is not a
direct threat to us.
> Stacy
>
> "People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you
destroy yourself"

attacks. When we catch Bin Laden all terrorism is not going to end.
That's why I say we'll catch him when we catch him. Efforts should be
focused on the people actually plaining to carry out attacks and the
support networks behind them.

> At 11:48 AM 11/4/2004, QuadPirate wrote:
> You know Jim Bin Laden took 8 years before he attacked the WTC again
so every day he's still out there is a threat to us.
> So there's no time to say we'll get him when we get him we need to
get him before he strikes again.

--
It's not the fall that hurts.
Home page http://tnthompson0.tripod.com/homeincyberspace/