Well, I also have seen him on a few talk shows and him saying "I just don't know" one time is not going to make me believe him.  I'm sure he said that after hearing crap about it.  This is the last thing I have to say about any of it. Neither you or I are going to change anything by arguing about it.  I will chime back to this list when we start supporting each other instead of arguing about an election.  I just hope that there won't any cuts from the bottom for those of us that need the help.
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"
----- Original Message -----
From: Stuntman
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] ..river

Stacy,
He specifically said "I just don't know" as his answer to the question.
He did NOT say the he "didn't think they were born that way".
Don't let bias block your memory.
Stuntman

> MessageGeorge Bush certainly seems to think that it is something that
just either happens to a person or they choose it.  He doesn't think a
person is born that way.

--
It's not the fall that hurts.
Home page http://tnthompson0.tripod.com/homeincyberspace/