You forgot execute them Stuntman another argument for Bush's values.
It's ok to kill a possible totally innocent man or woman(and killed a Christian woman not long ago) and we've seen this over and over again since DNA testing came around.
This woman he executed had Christian groups all over Texas begging him clemency. Isn't it funny how he thinks Texas is above the law of the bible because he executed a born again Christian.
Nice Values.

Now I have a question about stem cells.
It takes 5 embryos to have a successful IVF meaning they detroy 80% of the embryos with IVF to give 1 life but it's argued it's wrong to use the ones they're destroying to help and save billions of suffering people.
My question is where is the moral values in that?

Mark