hi all,
a couple of weeks ago i posted about how my new wheelchair was a huge disappointment it's a tilt & recline. they came out twice to change the programming and it was still jerky and i felt like i could fall out of it. i asked the salesman if he could copy the settings from the old chair to the new and it worked! he also brought out a longer cushion for my thighs. i was in it all day yesterday. it still sits too high but we'll just have to make some adjustments around the house. my grand daughter likes riding in it. she was looking all around (especially the counter) so she evidently noticed the change too. anyway, i just wanted to let people know that chairs can be copied to save time and frustration. i would think the dealer should have known to try that. i also asked if i could trade it for another chair that worked with the tilt/recline, it was a center driven chair. he told me that he didn't suggest people to move to a center driven who has always had rear. anybody here ever have a problem with that? i'm gonna bet not. i went through alot of learning with this one. my next one will be a center driven/tilt. i'll try a couple demos next time too!
diane