From: Houston809
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:57 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Virus detected

I don't know who this person is  but they senta message containing a virus
"Your SBC Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection detected the virus '"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"' in the file '"Message.zip"', attached to the enclosed email message. We scanned the file using Norton AntiVirus but were unable to clean it. Therefore, we removed the content of the attachment from the message. Please contact the message sender if you want to receive the attachment. They must clean the file and resend it before we can deliver it to you safely.