Andrea is right. My Mom lives in Florida.  She had a stroke and other medical problems so she isn't able to work very many hours.  They put her on some sort of state assistance and has a world of trouble just finding a good doctor.  You would be better off considering the situation, but still may be hard for you.  I wish you the world of luck.

Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Introduction

Hi Bill, Welcome aborad. There call me the Wheelcheel Warrior. I.m a parapalegic and I have CP. FL is the hardest state in getting medicaid. Hope everything work out for you.
Happy Thanksgiving WW
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My name is Bill Jenkins.  I'm a C-6 incomplete quad and a double amputee.  I was injured in a diving accident in July 1968.  Last December I moved from MI to FL and was stunned to find out the obstacles to getting help through Medicaid and the BSCIP.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and learning.  Yup.  Still learning after 36 years of quad-dom.

Bill
C-6 incomplete in FL

Do you Yahoo!?