A good wheelchair place should be able to get after-market pads or make them. The place I used CARE, I hated the office people, but the repair guys always did good jobs at getting my chairs to fit right. They made brackets and pads to get my seating and switches just right.
Greg
Hi everyone,

I'm really enjoying my power chair but I have a problem.  My seating
position is less than "lady-like"  ie: my knees are as far apart as
possible in the sitting position.  The chair fits me well, but there
aren't any side guards like in my manual chair.  I think these guards
help keep my legs together.  I feel really uncomfortable sitting like
this, any suggestions?
My brother uses a bungee cord to keep his knees together when playing
quad-rugby, I really don't want to resort to that ;