Hi Smurf,

I've got DSL so don't worry about sending me copies of your tat pics.  They will download fast here. :)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 06/12/2004 23:12:41 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Send them pics- this way two, im still waiting on some pics- you were going to take ov where you live.  Lol Silas
Shit, sorry Silas!!!!!!!!!!  Keep going on at me until you get them, I completely forgot about them if I'm honest.  Seriously though keep emailing me asking because I'll get so fed up of you asking me the same thing I'll remember to do it - it works everytime!!!!!!!  I've gotta send the tattoo's in seperate emails or they take forever to send.  There's only 3of 7 at the moment but will send the rest once I've got them!

Love Smurf xxx