It works better for me.  Magic Bullet is water based and dulcolax or the generic of are oil based. With those I have had little accidents the next day from not completely evacuating.  No issues since I started using the magic bullet
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] $42 magic bullets in stock at allegro medical

Guys, there is no magic in the bullet that I can
see.  active ingredient 10 mg bisacodyl.  I just
bought 12 active ingredient 10 mg bisacodyl
suppositories at rite-aid for $6.00

If you prefer, you can buy dulcolax, a name brand
with the same ingredient.  If you want something
special, try enemeez.  Nobody has created docusate
sodium, for rectal insertion.

Merry Christmas,

Brian