Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 3:24 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] uti's

   Hi all, I have been having bad bladder spasms and pain for three months....my urologist tells me I just have to live with it........my present urine culture showed 3 types of bacteria. He told me oh well---- your always going to have bacteria present with a supra pubic or any indwelling catheters. I can understand that to an extent, but in my 7 years post injury this is the third time I have suffered this much for long periods of time.......Have any of you gone to a 2nd urologist for a 2nd opinion???
                                                  Dan