Awww Sarah.  You'll be fine.  Think of the positives.  You have privacy for a night and will have complete run of the house.  Also them leaving is good because you will learn that you don't need them.  You will one day be on your own and will be on your own then. At least you are in a comfortable space to do it for the first time. I feel that you are able to do your self care or they wouldn't have left you.  I have lived alone since getting out of the hospital and I LOVE it.
Good luck,
Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 2:19 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Home Alone

Hey everyone,

I'm going to sound like a real wimp by the time I've finished writing this email, but I'm kinda a little scared.  My mum and stepdad have gone out for the evening and wont be coming home until tomorrow evening, problem being I'm the only one in the house.  I've never ever stayed at home on my own before, so in a way it's a double wammy as not only is it the first time I'm home along over night, it's also the longest I've been on my own since having my accident.   I know it sounds stupid and really immature and all that....

I'm a bit scared guys

Love Smurf xxx