Houston, you crack me up. ;-)
There's nothing like being on a bus going
downtown and having a major blowup. Stinking the whole bus up :) well that's
aight:) I enjoy seeing the faces on the people tryin 2 figure out where the
smells coming from. I look around also like I'm tryin 2 figure it out. :)

At the risk of sounding offensive to some, have you tried porn movies? You may be surprised at what you feel when viewing something that arouses you (whatever that may be not necessairly porn), your BIGGEST sex organ is between your ears. What's between our legs no longer does it for US, but there are alternatives. It may take some time to be open to new things, grief at the loss of the BIG BANG is necessary. It took me several years, and the right person willing to be patient and try something new.

  In the absence of this and the complete
disconnect, of not ever feeling horny, it's not
very pleasurable.

good luck, River