LOL.  I get like this about once a year.  I make all these great accomplishments, but they hang over my head for a couple of months before I can actually touch them.  It's like someone is dangling them over my head.  I have been trying to figure out how to get the damn van  since I got out of the hospital, now I have one, but all the obstacles.  I'll be driving for awhile then it'll be something else.  Like I got my associates, but don't know if I am gonna make it to the university this semester.  Discouraging because I want to get freaking finished.  I know it'll all work out one day, but everything has been such a fight with me.  I want to be driving before school starts again, because for me to take public transportation is going to cost me 12 bucks a day and it will be 4 days a week.  That damn thing is sitting out front and I can't do anything with it.  I'll have to find that channel so I can watch the marathon.  I haven't seen the twilight zone in years.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 12:14 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Re: I got my van

You make me all warm and fuzzy Stacey.  HELP, I'M TRAPPED IN THIS BROKEN BODY - I'M GOING TO DIE IN HERE IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T GET ME OUT.  (I'm watching a Twilight Zone marathon where they are trapped in a giant waste can at the carnival.  Some gave up and accept their fate while the sergeant fights to get out - and when he does, he finds the awful truth and prefers to jump back into the waste can with the others.)
Rod Serling = genius.
Dave in da can.