Oh, I see people with tags all the time and I often wonder to myself how many of them actually do have a valid reason for having the tag.  I had words with someone at the mall about it one time.  A  young woman pulled into a spot with the license plate having the wheelchair thingy on it.  I didn’t see it but did say something to her b/c the whole parking lot was full and also the handy parking.  She said it doesn’t matter as long as the tag allows her to park there.  It sucks that legally she is right and people don't have the morals to leave the spots for someone who needs them.  I don't care so much about having to park somewhere else b/c the pushing doesn’t bother me.  It's the fact that there isn't enough room in between cars for me to get my wheelchair and transfer.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] .....new year day

Heyyyy kids........i rocked the 1st day of 2005 by going to the Outback Bowl in Tampa - Wisconsin vs Geogia, and what a GREAT game and weather.  I was in tank top with it almost 80 degrees...my buddy and i showed up late, but bought two tickets outside for $25 for both.  It was amazing, hardly any wheelchairs, so i went straight to 50 yardline...kinda baffling coz the disabled parking was completely full, but i saw only a few chairs, mmmmm....thinkin a lot of ABs got parking tags!!

Great start to 2005....hope u peoples have prosperous year!!

-tony c5c6 florida 24 years post