I ate oranges one time and had a terrible accident.  Someone else had told me that happened to them.  You won't catch me drinking OJ after that.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
To: Quad
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] smelly urine

 For some unknown reason (of mine) soda and cigarette smoking isn't good for the bladder according to Craig Hospital's website.  Lots of water is great but can keep urine tooooooooo alkaline.  I drink a huge glass of OJ in the mornings along with over 100 ounces of water a day.

Even by doing all the right things includingv sterile environments .. I still got a nasty bug 3 weeks ago.  :-(

Lori