Title: Re: [QUAD-L] Frustration/sensitive
Stacy,
I don’t know how each situation is. And maybe it is a little bit easier 4 me 2 get a woman. But until I get over my insecurities I’ll not be able 2 keep 1 :) Tony is DA MAN with women :) Maybe he can give us all pointers :) I have a gift of GAB so maybe my conversation and (fake) ever so happy, always in a great mood attitude gets me in there. :) Stacy where do you live again?

On 1/8/05 9:33 PM, "Stacy Harim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well Houston,  I guess you are just different than some of us and women are drawn to you, however it's not that way with me and I am sure others here can tell you the same.  I have said it so many times, but I'll say it again.  I think I am fairly attractive.  I am very outgoing (just as much as before).  I do not let others see me sweat or worry about my disability.  I initiate conversations.  I smile at people and have a positive outlook.  I have everything to offer someone as long as it doesn't include material things.  I know this about myself, however it seems that men don't like girls in chairs because I used to get hit on all the time and I don't look any different aside from being in a chair.  I’m glad that you can still get women, but that's you and you are a rare case it seems after talking to others on the list.

Stacy

----- Original Message -----

From: Houston809 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: Stacy Harim <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ; quadlist <mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com>  ; Greg <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 7:18  PM

Subject: Re: [QUAD-L]  Frustration/sensitive

Stacy,
I’m not thinking that it’s really that  difficult 2 find a person that’ll be there in a meaningful relationship. I  have some problems but some of them it’s more me than them. So don’t think  that I’m going against anything I’ve said. But I know that a big part of not  having someone is my doing... It could also be others now sometimez we have 2  step back (ROLL BACK) and look at ourselves in the mirror. Would I want 2 be  with me if the circumstances were reversed?
Houston