I am trying to reduce my soda intake, but the need for caffeine is pretty high.  I had difficulty functioning now without some caffeine.  I have found a fantastic equilibrium with my spasm medication, but without caffeine had become quite easily fatigued and cannot function as well.
Billy
I do appreciate the suggestion.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
         Billy, have you tried not drinking so much soda for a week or two ? my doctor's and research that i've done say that soda is very bad for QUADS and to limit soda intake...I love soda also but only drink about 3 soda's a week now , I used to drink 2 a day before my injury. Just a suggestion to try.
                                                     Dan

Do you Yahoo!?