Sylvia,

I'm saddened to hear of the passing of Gale. My heart goes out to you and your family. Thank you for informing us all. God Bless.......

Tim

Gale See <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Folks I am not sure if this will get through without me subscribing, but am giving it a shot. I want to let you know that Gale had his surgery on the 4th, but he had many complications, and on the 11th he passed away from a heart attack. I do want to let you all know how much you meant to him on the list. He is free and walking with his grandson, and he knew that either way, he was going to improve the quality of his life. We are celebrating his life, not mourning his death on the 28th of Jan.
God Bless you all, and thankyou so much from Gale, for your fellowship.
Gale's wife Sylvia
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?