Title: ARE YOU HIV/AIDS PATIENT ???
What do you All think about this e-mail? If it just another one of those scam fraud type e-mail that every one receives. If it is this very cruel joke, it will be about as bad as we receiving but e-mail saying that they have a cure for spinal cord injury.

Attn:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Dr.Jugnu Kshirsagar, a Trado Medical
Practitioner,
from India. I have over the years carried out
intensive
research to find a definite cure for Acquired Immune
Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), which has eluded
scientific
search.

I am happy to announce to the world that I have
succeeded in finding a lasting cure for the dreaded
AIDS, through my Herbal treatment. Clinical test
carried out in some of the victims {Patients} we
treated shows significant improvement after one month
and after one year of treatment there was no trace of
the virus found in them again.

We therefore encourage victims {Patients} or relations
to victims? patients to get in touch with us stating
their contact details so that we can refer the
patients to the herbal clinic nearest to them.

A visit will convince you. Please don't hide your face
in shame due to the social Stigma attached to the
Disease. It could happen to any body. If after one
month of treatment you did not record any improvement
take any legal action against us.

Please do consider this thing and get back to us with
our private email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

WE TREAT PATIENTS WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY

Regards,

Dr.Jugnu Kshirsagar,CEO/MD