In a message dated 1/20/2005 7:29:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Dan,
I just started classes here at Ivy Tech. 2day while sitting out in sleet and
19 degrees I made up my mind. When I finish school I'm moving South. I
talked 2 my brother and he's looking into moving 2 Ga. next yr anyway. So
I'll have support if thatıs where I end up.

Houston,
   Where- abouts  in Georgia is your brother looking to move?  I am in Georgia, overlooking Chattanooga Tn.   A nice City/town that is fairly well accessible friendly.

Penny