cool,.  where are you going, how long you staying?  if you are in the phoenix area, give a yell.  i'd love to meet you and Danny.
dave

In a message dated 1/22/2005 6:30:18 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Dave, Loved the pictures. You are blessed with a special little angel. We
are all headed out for Arizona next Saturday the 29th. We are in the midst
of a blizzard here in New Jersey with temperatures in the teens. Arizona is
looking mighty good. Hope our plane doesn't freeze.

Joan, mother of Danny c4/c5 24years old 6 years post.

Donât just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!

The moral flabbiness born of the bitch goddess Success. That- with the squalid cash interpretation put on the word success- is our national disease.  -William James  1906