Hi Billy,

I'm not specifying who the new thief is, that's why I put the 'Links' to everything I wrote.  These aren't my words, I'm just giving the facts as I read them now.  I have family and friends in harms way in Iraq and think the loss of that country after all that the U.S. has put into it would be a dis-service to those brave people!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

"B. Kimberlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Dave,
I don't believe Tony was specifying who the new thief is, but I don't want to put words in his mouth. I viewed his statement as congruent with yours.
Billy from Tampa
C2-3
9 years post

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Tony,

Don't forget that Iran is 89% Shi'a Muslim.

If the Shiite Party takes control of Iraq, we will have done what Iran wasn't able to do during the 8 year Iran-Iraq War.  Give control of the land to the Shiies!

"Futhermore, the largest portion of the Iraqi population is Shia Muslim (see Shia Islam), as is the majority of the Iranian population. Shia religious leaders at odds with the secular (nonreligious) government of their own country sometimes sought refuge in the other, straining Iranian-Iraqi relations. The most prominent refugee was Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, a leading Shiae religious scholar who settled in Iraq after being exiled from Iran in 1964."

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA