Just a suggestion, but you might want to look into Paypal.
It is definitely much safer and you can use your checking account.
  Billy

Dana Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just bought a case of exam gloves-powder free for $33.00. There are 10
boxes per case, 100 gloves per box! Others listed were lightly powdered,
powdered and others were large and extra large. Shipping is $15 which is
not too bad, some of the others were a bit cheaper. My attendant found them
and emailed me, with 10 minutes left to bid. AAck! Then I could not
remember if she wanted powdered or powder free! I went wth powder free
which was correct I did not have time to ask if they took personal checks
or not, so had to ask afterwards. Have not run across that post yet. I
prefer to pay by check unless its an overseas item or an exspensive one.

Just thought I'd let you all know! Even with shipping its the cheapest I
have seen anywhere!!
They are listed under Business and Industry-Industrial Supply-Safety and
Security-protective gear-gloves-latex.

If you need literally "anything", my attendant will find it on ebay!
take care

Dana
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do you Yahoo!?