oh hehe well wont help me.........thanks tho

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
it's an external catheter made from a condom.
useful 50% of the time.
dave

In a message dated 1/25/2005 2:52:49 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
what is a TEXAS cath??? thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Your 1st question hooked me.  I use a texas cath and wifey empties my bag when she goes (once a night).  I know, I could use a night bag.  Guess that doesn't help huh?  Sorry.  Dave