Hi Billy,

From all I've seen I would have to agree with your assessment of the VA system.  I know there are things that need to be fixed in SS, Medicare, Medicaid, and the VA, but there is a lot of fraud that can be cut out before they start cutting benefits.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

"B. Kimberlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dave,

I got the feeling that they felt the system is currently giving good inadequate care. However, with the increasing numbers of disabled veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan, in addition to the advancing age of many already disabled veterans, the system will not be able to operate efficiently in the very near future. This is especially true when considering the lack of significant increase in the VA Healthcare budget.

Billy from Tampa
C2-3
9 years post

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Billy,

I caught the show as it was ending, but missed the interviews.  What was the current state of the VA Healthcare System in their opinion?  did you find they did an accurate job of portraying how you find it to be?

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

"B. Kimberlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Did anyone see the NBC News special last Wednesday night about the current state of the VA Healthcare system? Interestingly enough, the hospital in which they did all of the interviews is the Tampa spinal cord injury clinic. This is my clinic and it is one of the more advanced SCI units. It is attached to the Tampa VA Hospital.
Billy from Tampa
C2-3
9 years post

Do you Yahoo!?