Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 8:19 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] I'm a adult at last!!

Hey peeps,

Guess who turns 21 today!!!!!!!!  We haven't been home for long as we started the celebrations last night (5/2/05) by going to the pub.  They put balloons and banners all over the pub, and they even made a little birthday cake for me!  I was blown away by the effort they had put into it all for little me!  They organised some food and everything!

Tomorrow me and mum are going to the beach (in the middle of winter - mad, I know!) then we are going to go back to the pub in the evening for a couple of hours which'll be nice.

So yeah, although it's only 80minutes into it, I really want you to all join in in my celebrations (if you want to of course!)  So for those of you who want you, it'll be really cool if you all have a drink for me to help me celebrate!

I should really go to bed now, had 7 pints of larger tonight, and although I'm as sober as anything my legs are seriously in spasm with my RSD flaring (whoops!) but hey, your only 21 once!

Love you all heaps,

Smurf xxx