Date: 02/27/05 17:24:34
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] anniversary

Amen Dave,
Im so sick of everybody telling me that everything happens for a reason and
God has this great plan for me.  We suffer ever dam day, ive prayed and
prayed for Gods help.  Now I pray for God to at least end my suffering, I
think we should have a choice to keep on suffering or be put out ov our
missery.  I can't imagine having to live in a nursing home, but thats where
ill probable end up.  Im the youngest of 4 sister and their not able to take
care of me, but they do.  I feel so guilty im such a burden, their the ones
that God should have mursey on.  Silas