Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Good to be back........

Sorry for the late reply Bob.  It's great to have you back. I have been going through a lot of adversity but also got enrolled into the University so I can finally put community college and gen ed classes behind me. I'm working on my major for social work.  I also got a van months ago.  A used one that needed a ton of work and still needs more.  I am hoping DORS will help pay for it but wont know til I am able to get it up there.  DORS here will only put money into a new van, but since it's already equipped for the most part, I'm hoping they will at least replace the lift that doesn't work well anymore, plus it isn't wide enough for my chair.  I keep getting wedged in it and can't get out.  The flap also doesn't go down when lowered.  The cut out on the floor behind the wheel needs to be widened a little but shouldn't be that much work.  I just got approved by the doctors at the DMV to take my test after waiting for over 6 months.  It couldn't have happened at a better time because I have been fighting with the transit since October when I started taking them.  What is happening for you lets me know that things finally do come together and I know that I wont have to fight so hard for the rest of my life.  I know there will be battles but this has been a full blown war. I'm so happy for you and I will get to that site of yours when I get time.  If I were your way, I'd be hitting you up for that lesson.

Stacy