Sherry I'm glad you're out there in the trenches fighting for us, they wrote a great article about your advocacy and you had some big names around you it's inspiring and making me feel lazy!

Keep up the good work and you deserve recognition for your effort.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

From: Sherry
Date: 03/09/05 20:53:51
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Hall Of Fame

well thank you most kindly!
But I agree..I was notified I had been nominated, verified and accepted...but didn't think a whole lot about it until I saw the list of nominees, I am vastly humbled. But indeed, being they go by online votes as well..it does make me wonder a bit.
 It is a great honor, and I am embarassed, but admittedly thrilled as well. Thank you.

Silas...forgive me, but what is it you would like explained?

Most here on q-list know me  but I do tend to pop in and out in writing to the list..but I do read yall :)

((hugs) sherr
'to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause"