I have been lucky so far with pressure sores........knock on wood !  But I have increased nerve and pressure pain so its hard to tell when I need to pressure relieve........Are we more at risk when up in our chairs or in bed ? or is both same risk ? I only had 2 pressure wounds from when I was in intensive care early on and they seldom turned me, they were a nightmare to get well - but at least I was in the hospital then and had lots of nurse and doc care plus heat lamp therapy in hospital. Thanks for any input----- I feel for those of you who have had this problem or are going thru it now....hope they come up with new or improved treatment for this problem.
                                                   Thanks Dan c-6 complete