From: B. Kimberlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 5:21 PM
To: Silas Shelburne; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] mouth sticks

If you go to the following web site you will see my workstation and my bookstand.
http://www.billy-paul.blinkz.com/albums/previews/68538.htm

Billy from Tampa
C2-3
9 years post

Silas Shelburne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey everybody,

I really miss being able to read, the computer and tapes just arn't the same.  I have a real good mouth stick, the question is how do you hold the book to turn the page.  Ive seen the automatic page turners on the net, but can't afford 800.00 dallars.  Thanks Silas