Well, I am now married and have two children. I would do it in a heartbeat for them. But if I were single and facing life alone, I would meet my maker in a heartbeat.

From: "David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Larry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: Quad-List <quad-list@eskimo.com>, Dianna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [QUAD-L] deep stuff
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:55:13 -0800 (PST)

I believe you meant to post this.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:05:59 EST Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] deep stuff To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/24/2005 8:25:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Okay, here is a question that might sound a bit cynical, but......knowing
the pain, grief, trauma, and general hell of your initial injury and the
following weeks.....given the choice, would you live through it again or
calmly close your eyes and meet your maker? Larry

Would you Larry? Just curious.