Date: 03/28/05 12:57:44
To: Quad
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Playing God

 I'm talking about those whose whole body and "mind" are dependent on umpteen hospital life-support machines.  THEY tell her how much to eat, WHAT to eat ... no decisions made on her part.

She's very much like a plant (like I said in another email).  She's watered, fed and google-eyed over.  That's for the OWNER'S benefit ... not the plant.  In nature plants live and die according to the laws of nature (or God if ya like).

Go out and save as many plants  as you can IN THE WHOLE WORLD today ... they don't really "want" to die do they?

Lori