I read that too Dave, and what a shame.  But you must have heard more than I
did
as I don't remember any religion being mentioned.  And maybe I just didn't
listen
hard enought.  Which of the news reports listed those violators as being
Christian?
I don't think Race or Average Income was mentioned either.
A well informed person... is a much better debater.  Those who are best
informed are considered  Master deBaters!