At 01:21 PM 3/31/2005, QuadPirate wrote:
Kate I think if everyone in the family agrees and that's her wishes then do it!
I am confused on Bush's involvement though after hearing about this law he signed as Governor of Texas, talk about two faced.

As Governor, George W. Bush championed and signed a law in Texas that expressly gave hospitals the right to remove life support if the patient could not pay and there was no hope of revival, regardless of the patient’s family’s wishes. This anti-life law removed a baby from life support against his mother’s wishes in Houston this week.

It actually happened 2 weeks ago. Interesting reading more details about it.
http://lawprofessors.typepad.com/healthlawprof_blog/2005/03/lifesupport_sto.html