I had several AD episodes, the worst was WHILE waiting in an emergency
room. My blodd pressure got to around 275 before they finally believed
me to just change my cath (which was blocked by blood clots from a
change where they didn't get the balloon all the way in). I was ready to
beat my head against the wall it hurt so much.
I've had one cystoscopy, got AD, and since found out once every 8 years
is enough.
I want a caddle prod attached to my chair!
Stunt

> once in my first year when my wife went to work and left my leg bag on
instead of drain bag.  Paramedics came but pain was too great to
communicate to empty bag.  thought I was going to die while they were
trying to remove me from bed when a friend used to working with me came
in and disconnected cath hose from bag. Head felt like it was to burst
open,legs as if someone was cutting them off while throwing up lying on
back.  Very Scary!

let go forever to see if i could build up more tolerance he
said......well it got so bad they could not set me up fast enough--i
felt like my head was gonna explode...i sat up in my chair last 2 days
then went to emergency. Those head pains are so bad that if i had been
alone lying down i think it would cause an anerism or burst veins in
head.........hope we never get that again. Did anyone else ever have
this type of A.D. ??

--
Freedom: United States Constitution© 1791 All Rights
Preserved

My first Domain
http://nw-in.com/index.html
http://quads.nw-in.com/quad-enter.html