Or, maybe someone who is a good writer in the group and has some time
could compose a long, eloquent letter to the Columbus Public Schools,
and we could all add our names to it individually.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kate Hubin
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 3:48 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; Quad-List@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Shocked !!!!-Write letters to the Editor of
Columbus Newspaper via online.

Yep. I think it's very important to write to the media because it will
get published and then others will see it, but also, I think it's as
important to write to the school district, as they are the ones making
the decision for now about how to deal with the school staff that was
involved.  Maybe someone with some extra time on their hands can find
the Columbus Public Schools Superintendent's office address / email and
share it with the group.  I'll look a little later today, I am swamped
with work right now, but if I get it I'll pass it along.