To: "Dana Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Quad" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Keep getting AOL problems

Hi Dana,

I use Norton AntiVirus and Norton Firewall along with the Norton SystemWorks to keep my system running clean. I've never been infected while they were in place.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Dana Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I pay $125 a year for a local provider that goes thru the local library--at
least that is where their offices are etc. When I first joined, way back
when screens were green, just email was free. As I upgraded and eventually
got windows 95, the provider offered Internet services for $100/yr. I have
been able to do anything I want with this local provider. They installed a
much better spam filter not long ago and it has helped a lot! I hope their
cost does not go up as it is paid in one lump sum each July.

I have Norton for my anti-virus and firewall, Adaware --which "really"
suprized me at all the stuff it found!!. So its up to you to 'protect' your
computer, but my local provider lets me go anywhere and do anything that I
am capable to do! The computer itself can do much more than I can, but the
provider does not hold me back at all!.

Dana
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Michaelson"