Hi Smurf,

Not only is it a part of parenthood, but it's the BEST part!  :)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Your too right there CtrlAltDel, over here it's nothing to see 13 year olds giving birth, there was an 11 year old on the news about it the other day!  I was really lucky because my mum has given me a really good start to life, and my brother stepped in as my male role model, so between the two I'm one of the extremely lucky youths.

I personallycan never understand why some parents don't want to bring up their kids - surely that's all part of parenthood?!?!

Love Smurf xxx