And you should be presenting the truth.
The billboard had CA crossed out and Mexico inserted after L.A.
You're not going to get far with this kind of dishonesty.
The Leftist in CA are braindead. Calling A "Legal" immigrant turned US
citizen racist over this is total BS!
"LEGAL IMMIGRATION" not ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!
THAT is what is REALLY under attack.
Get it?
Stunt

> I take exception to the Governor Schwarzenegger said he is opposed to
the to
> the billboard in Los Angeles depicting Mexico.  He is his son of a
Nazi.  He
> also has not know much about Mexico.
>
> I proudly fly the Mexican flag on 5 May.  Every year I fly it at half
staff
> on September 16 every year.
>
> Is the Governor aware that 8 Mexican pilots lost it their lives
flying in
> support of the United States Marine Corps landing on Guadalcanal?
The Marines at
> that time wore a patch depicting the number-one with the words
written on it"
> Guadalcanal" in white for the background of blue.
>
> I take exception to the volunteers patrolling the Mexican border.
They are

--
Freedom: United States Constitution© 1791 All Rights
Preserved

My first Domain
http://nw-in.com/index.html
http://quads.nw-in.com/quad-enter.html