From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:31 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] About net scams

    When Mark mentioned that he had thought he got a scam from the net. It makes me wonder if things like pay pal and etc. are safe ? I found a few items I would like to buy on ebay--but some sellers only use things such as pay-pal. Do any of you use these pay methods , are they safe ? I have bought from 2 stores online after being told those are pretty safe by credit card.
                                     Thanks for input from any more familiar with this stuff.     Dan