From: Dana Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:11 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] hello

There have been a lot of "new comers" to the list!  HI!  to everyone.  I
am
20 (gasp) years post from falling out of a deer stand in 85.  I use
service
dogs and after a long search, one has been found for me to train!!  He
comes
in Sunday!  He is a male red dobe, a bit older than I would like--almost

3--but should pick up things easily and is past the puppy stages.  He
has
been called Red.  ugh  His new name will be Rocco and if he is as
muscled as
I have heard he is, I think one of his nicknames will be 'the Rock'!
:o)

My last dog a black male dobe had to be put to sleep last Sept. due to
bone
cancer.  He was only 5 1/2 years old.  He was a truly special dog and I
still miss him and his funny, aggravating antics!

Back to a lighter note!  Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather
and
are coming out of hibernation!
take care,

Dana