I used them for 30 years until my bladder decided to quit working. I rarely ever had an infection. I used skin-bond to hold them on. Now I do intermittent cath, and I have to use a new one each time else the infections are nearly constant. Larry

From: Tim Syfert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Just Curious
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:57:32 -0700 (PDT)

I use the Rochester Wide Band silicone externals.

Tim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:Am I the only one using external condom catheters? They really eliminate 99% of those UTI's. It is possible to use them without accidental leakage any more often than trouble with indwelling and it feels good not to have a raging UTI.