From: QuadPirate [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Monday, May 23, 2005 3:51 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Rollin-On

Hey People I have a website starting up but it will be a work in progress.

It does have a chat room we can meet in and you don't have to sign up just type in a name and ignore the password it's for staff only.

Any ways it's located at www.rollin-on.org for those interested.

It's up but not nearly polished yet.

I could use some help writing columns too for any one interested.

Mark