dear group,
ok, so i've gotten a few email from paypal-phishers
asking me to update my info by logging ONTO a paypal
look-alike site.  i clicked and noticed the address
was
http://62.251.161.3/cpa/us/ppt.htm - not even
close to a paypal address.  i entered totally bogus
info and clicked submit - it accepted my input so i
clicked BACK.  there was my bogus info page so i
clicked ENTER again.  too easy, so now i wrote a
little program to click ENTER and then BACK.  i put it
in a loop for 20,000 runs.  most people who have this
sort of website buy the webpage input from a 3rd party
at some fee per submission.  i've driven a few
phishers out of business like this and these clowns
are next.&! nbsp; there are so many legal and honest ways to
make a living - these guys really torque me off.

i see the rest of you went to bed early.
sleep tight,
sincerely
dave
(this was sent saturday night but intercepted by yahoo outgoing mail as 'bulk' mail.  yahoo daddy was protecting you - maybe the personilazation will un-bulk it.)

Dave
(what's a quad?)

Do You Yahoo!?