Chief of Police
City of Oxnard

Subject: Tort Claim

 Are you aware of that I filed a tort claim against Officer Polo.  I intend to sue him for $5 million.  I think that is sufficient to have ruined two lives and three dogs killed.

Respectfully submitted,

Ronald W. Hawkes
Advocate for the Disabled & elderly.

The above was sent to the new chief of police today.  He said that Polo has been disciplined.  I asked him if he had been fired he said no.

It is said "that mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noonday sun"

I am an Englishman I will never give up until Polo in jail.  I walk in the noonday sun!

Ron Hawkes
Master Sergeant retired (USMC & USAF OSI Special Agent )
Stroke Survivor