Being forced into a nursing home is BS.  This really gets me upset.  No-one should be forced into a situation of sub-care in a sub-caring environment.

From: Lori Michaelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 7:16 PM
To: Quad
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Another can of worms - passions need moving

Great points John!  Your last line is one I will certainly begin using!  We have Stephanie (as one who is still with us... others poofed after nursing home bound) who was forced into a nursing home and a great example to begin!

It's getting too easy for many of us to sit behind the PCs and roar without action... unlike Mark however.

Lori