You go girl! Leave skid marks at center court! Larry

From: "David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Good news to share!
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:04:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Smurf,

Great news! I will keep my fingers and thumbs crossed for you. Go get 'em girl... :)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey peeps,

I really wanted to share with you all some good news that I received today.....

You know a couple of years ago I played basketball for Great Britain, but left the main squad? Well I've had a letter come through the post to invite me to attend trials for the main squad once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only thing is they are on the 11th June, so not a great deal of time really.

I'm so pleased I've been selected for trials again, and extremely lucky. It's not everyday you get a second chance to succeed at your dreams, but I have, so I've decided that I'm going to give it my all and do the best I can to try and get into the squad!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me on the trial date, and you never know, if I get in and we play an away match to America I could get the chance to meet some of you!!!

Love Smurf xxx