Who has time to go and visit the Governor and write all these letters and make all these phone calls. I still work a full time job, take care of my quad son's affairs pay all his bills and do all his errands. He is mute and cant do any calling. They are our elected officials , they supposed to do what is right. But they are all Crooks in my book. I have written to a few on other issues and some vot e the way you want them to  and the others don't. But when you get to important personal stuff like waivers...you never hear from them again.
So why not take him to China for treatment. You can't get anything here. The Dr's here don't know anything and IF a bunch of people start recovering the Pharmeceutical companies are going to have a fit.
Just my opinion...guess this is some more bait????